Tuesday 31 January 2012

Pantene Pro V Heat Defence Gloss Spray for Fine Hair


I have a love hate relationship with my hair. I have a lot of it but its sooooooo fine. I always struggle to style it. When I have tried to curl it, within an hour the curls have gone and it has gone back to its usual style. Because of this I have given up trying to style it and always have my hair straight. It is pretty straight anyway buy I use my trusty GHD’s just to make it that bit straight. As I’m using my hair-dryer and straighteners nearly everyday I needed something that will project my hair from the heat and to keep it in good condition. After using loads of different products I think I may have the prefect one.

This is designed for fine hair which is prefect for me. You spray it on damp hair then blow dry and style as desired. I have been using this for the past 2 weeks and my hair has never been as soft and shiny as it is now. When I run my hands through my hair it feels lovely to touch. Even after I have blow dried my hair it looks really good and this has never happened. I have always had to use my GHD’s to achieve the finish look but because of using this I have managed to cut down the use them which are probably a good thing.

The only negative thing I can say is that when you spray it seems to come out in one go. It doesn’t seem to spritz that well. You have to be careful not to cover your head with the liquid. I may have picked up a dodgy bottle so I am hoping my next one will be different.

Have you tried this or any other Pantene Pro V products and what did you think? Has anyone got any trips on how I could try and style my hair? Always welcome any ideas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment