Sunday 19 February 2012

Tesco Make up

Whilst I was shopping round my local Tesco I noticed the new make up range that's recently been launched. F&F Made Up. It is available in stores and on-line.


The range includes eye shadows, nail vanishes, lip glosses, foundations, highlighters and many more. The prices range from £5.00 - £10.00 which I think is very reasonable.

The products that I'm most impressed with and will hopefully try out in the next few weeks are the lip crayon's, eye crayon's and bronzer. Unfortunately there wasn't many of these items available on the stand in my local store so I will probably be ordering these on-lone.


Have any of you guys seen any of these products? What do you think? Will you be trying any or have you tried them? Let me know :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment