Monday 30 April 2012

MUA Lipsticks

I've always said that you can never have enough lipsticks so while I was in town the other day I popped into Superdrug and picked up 3 MUA lipsticks. Unfortunately, the Superdrug shop near me are always hit and miss with stocking up the MUA stand but I got lucky when I went in.



Im a big fan of their lipsticks and already have a couple of them in my collection. For only a £1 these are a great bargain. These are the shades I picked up;


Shades from top to bottom
Shade 7
Shade 11
Shade 10


I find that these lipsticks provide a lovely shimmer/satin finish. They are very moisturising to your lips and don't dry them out that I have found some lipsticks do. They are soo easy to apply as they glide onto your lips. They come in a great choice of colours and you can build up the intensity of the colour.

The only negative thing I have is that compared to the high-end lipsticks I have used these don't really have the staying power. I do find myself having to re-apply more than I would normally. But considering that they only cost £1 I can live with this!!

If you haven't tried any of these lipsticks then you must. For only £1 they are such a great buy and you can't go wrong with them. And if you find that they don't work for you, you don't really have the guilt that you have wasted your money.

Have you tried any of the MUA lipsticks and what have you thought? Let me know :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment