Wednesday 9 May 2012

April Favourites


Hey Guys,

Sorry this post is late. I've had a busy few days the past week. I've recently got a new job and its been non stop. Hopefully I can now get back to do my weekly blogs. 

Here are my favourite products for the past month

Estee Lauder Pore Minimizing Lotion
This has been on my "wish list" for awhile so I thought I would take the plunge and buy a bottle. I won't go on too much about it as I will be doing a review on this shorty but since using this I have noticed a big difference in my skin tone. I use this in the morning after I've toned and before I apply my moisturiser. I love how my skin looks after I have applied it. Matt and smooth. It also provides a great base for my moisturiser. Love it:)


Nivea Daily Essential Moisturiser - Oily & Combination Skin
I've been using this moisturiser on and off for the past year. I don't know why I keep going away from it because as soon as I start using a different moisturiser my skin starts to play up. I think maybe I don't find it glamours enough. :) Its an oil free moisturiser which is great for my skin as i have oily/combination skin. Its soaks into my skin straight away and doesn't leave my skin looking or feeling greasy. It keeps my shine free and doesn't clog my pores. Its also acts as a great base for my Make-up which I struggle to find. It retails from £2.99 - £3.99. Its a great bargain.

Avon Ultra Colour Rich Mega Impact Lipstick - Really Rosy
This has to be my all time favourite lipstick. The colour lasts from when i apply it on a morning around 7ish till about lunchtime. Even if I eat during the morning the lipstick stays put. It has a lovely glossy finish and very moisturising for the lips. When this is on offer I try and stock up. Definitely can't be without this lipstick.

Avene Thermal Spring Water spray
I bought this after reading other bloggers reviews saying how good it is and I agree with them. I use this on my face after I have applied my Make-Up. I find it sets my Make-Up and provides me with a lovely dewy glow. I also use this during the day to freshen my skin when I find its looking abit dull and lacking abit of life. At £3.99 everyone should have a bottle in their Make-Up bag.

Lipcote
I love love love this. When I apply this over my lipstick it last for ages. It doesn't matter if I use a high end lipstick or a £1 lipstick. This works on everything.  If you want lipstick to last, use this.

What do you think of my April Favourites? Have you used any of them and what have you thought? Let me know :) xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the Nivea moisturiser! Part of my daily routine and it's so worth it, definitely better than a lot of high end products! xox

    ReplyDelete