Wednesday 16 May 2012

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher

Hey Guys,

I was getting bored of my current blusher and wanted to try something new. After looking through the stands in Boots I decided to go for the Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher.

This blusher always gets rave reviews and I can now see why. I don't know why I haven't bought this before. I absolutely love it.

The packaging of it is just so lovely. It has a mirror inside the lid and comes with a little blusher brush. I know some people are not too sure about the blush. Some think its too small and abit scratchy but I think its great. As its a curved applicator brush I find its great to apply the colour and its really handy for when your on the go when you want to do touch ups. But I can honestly say that after I have applied this in the morning and check my face during the day, I have never had to do any touch up's. It lasts that long!

They come in a great range of shades and the colour are really highly pigmented. You can build the colour up or down and is easily bendable.

Im abit funny about how Make-Up smells sometimes and have found when I've applied funny smelly Make-up to my face I hate the fact I am wearing it. But you don't get that with this product as this smells amazing.

I would give this blusher 10 out of 10 and would definitely consider buying other Bourjois Blusher Pot's. I want them all!!

Have you tried any of the Bourjois Blusher Pot's What have you thought. Let me know :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment