Friday 25 May 2012

Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets

Hey Guys,

At long last the sun is finally out!!! For the past few days its been so so nice. Its such a shame that I have had to been stuck at work :( Fingers crossed that next when I have a couple of days off its still nice.

Unfortunately, cos of the nice sunny weather this has had an effect on my skin. Its been getting oily and my Make- Up been looking like it will slowly slide off. So to help with the oil I have been using the Kleenex Absorbing Sheets.

These are quite new on the market. I bought these a while ago when they were on offer in Tesco. Usually they retail at £2.99. They claim to "dab away excess oil and keep your make-up intact". They come in a nice little pack so they can easily be carried around in your Make-Up bag. You don't get your usual bland boating sheets. These ones are cute purple sheets. You get a nice flowery design on one side and a plain side (which is the side you use to blot your skin) on the other.



What do I think?
I applied my Make-Up and cycled to work (I'm trying to be healthy and save money) When I got to work I could feel the oil/sweaty feeling on my skin. I dreaded looking at the state of my face. I looked in the mirror and my Make-Up up appeared OK. God bless you Double Wear!! But my skin did looked oily/sweaty. So I stated blotting my face with paper. These wipes made the oiliness disappear and made my skin loot matt again. After a couple more daps my skin was back to looking normal.

 I was really impressed with this bloting sheets. I have always been abit unsure about blotting papers and thought that they were a waste of money. But after trying these I would definitely recommend that you use them. Especially now that the weather is getting nicer.

Have you tired these or any other blotting papers? What have you thought of them? Let me know :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment