Tuesday 19 June 2012

Glossybox - June Edition

Hey Guys,

Its that time again when you get a lovely parcel through the post. Its Glossybox time!! :)



I always get excited when I get home and see this little box waiting on the side. I don't even say hi to anyone. I open it straight away.

So what was in my Glossybox this month?

Glossybox Serie Exclusive Pro Beauty Brush - RRP: £15.00 - I do like a Make-Up brush so this will fit in nicely to my current collection. Think this will make a nice blusher brush.

HD Brows Precision Tweezers - Fullsize - £19.95 - At the moment I currently have Tweezerman tweezers and they do the job nicely but these seem to be the same sort of quality. Always read and hear really good reviews about HD products so looking forward to using these.

BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer - Fullsize - £8.00 - I haven't ever used any BM products so this is a new one for me. I have also been looking for a bronzer so this kills 2 birds with 1 stone. I get to try a new Make-Up brand and I have a bronzer. Win win!

Caudalie Eaux Fraiches - Fullsize £26.00 - Big fan of Caudalie products so very happy with this. I got the Zeste De Vigne fragrance. It has a lovely smell. Very fresh and summery. Great to carry round in your handbag.

Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick - Fullsize £19.00 - Now this is what I am most excited about. I have been looking at purchasing this foundation stick for the past week to help cover my acne scares/blemishes but wasn't really too sure about the shade. With the starter kit sample I received I get to try all 6 shades!! Can't wait to start using this. Fingers crossed its a winner.

What do you think of my Glossybox treats? I am really impressed with the products this month. I think so far this has been the best box for me this year.

Did you get anything nice in your Glossybox this month? Let me know :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lucky you... you got the HD Brows tweezers I wanted these but didn't get them in my box. Thanks for your email, sorry I have been on holiday I will reply soon I promise. xxx Following you. x

    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete