Saturday 2 June 2012

May Favourites

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is enjoying the start of the 4 day break? Just a shame that the lovely sunny weather has gone :(

Here are my favourite products for May


Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control 3-in-1 daily cleansing lotion - This used to be a staple in my skincare routine last year and I don't know why I stopped using it. For the past few months my skin has been up and down. Since I have started using this again my skin has calmed down alot and I only get afew spots now compared to what I was getting. A must have for blemished prone skin. 

Simple rapid action spot zapper - When I got get a spot this is my go to spot treatment.I apply this to the spot on a night and by morning is has reduced in size and made the redness has disappeared. And as its a Simple product its kind to your skin wrong dry it out.

MAC Select Cover Up Concealer - I have been experimenting with different concealers recently but have found myself going back to my reliable MAC concealer. Its light-weight, provides good coverage and easy to blend. I actually feel guilty for trying to replace it. This concealer is now back in my Make-Up bag.

Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing and Advanced Night Repair - Really can't explain how since using this two products they have improved the condition of my skin. I feel that if I don't use these my skin actually misses them. I will be doing a more in depth review of these soon so keep a look out for that. They are definitely worth the money. 

What have been your favourites for May? Let me know :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment