Wednesday 4 July 2012

Graze Box

Hey Guys, usually when I get leaflets in magazines I throw them straight in the bin but this time, when I got leaflets in the recent copy of Cosmo one of them stood out for me. It was a promotion leaflet that gave Cosmo readers a chance to get a free Graze Box.


I have seen people at work who have some of these boxes and its always intrigued me but I never gave it much thought. But when I got this leaflet I thought it was a chance to try it out.

So what is a graze box? Graze is a company that send nutritious snacks by post. You are sent 2 boxes a week and you can pick what day you want them to be delivered. It coses £3.75 which I think is very reasonable. The boxes aren't that big, but each box is split into 4 portions which are perfect to carry round with you so you can snack on instead of reaching for that chocolate bar. They have around 100 different foods that you can try and rate. If there's something you fancy and want to try, simply click the try button underneath the picture they will send it to you.


What I got in my graze box? Cherry Tomato, Basil and Puglian Pesto Focaccia;  Hot Cross Yum - sponge pieces, cinnamon and honey almonds and orange infused sultanas;  Lost Army - oriental cracker mix with peanut crackers;  Tropical Sundae - pineapple, mango and banana coins.


I think this a fantastic idea. There are many times at work, around the 3 o'clock time, when I am tempted by a chocolate bar. I think having these in my bag will definitely stop me going to the vendor!

If you do fancy giving this a go, click here and take a look at their website to find out more.

What do you think of the graze box? Have you tried it? Let me know :) xx

1 comment:

  1. im also enjoying a free graze box.

    http://www.graze.com/products/731/after-dinner-mint

    mmm mmm delectable!

    ReplyDelete