Monday 30 July 2012

MAC and Laura Mercier– Finally arrive in York!!!


While I love living York one of the downsides is that unfortunately we don’t really get the big names in our shops. If you want any of these then you have to go to Leeds. While I don’t mind getting the bus or train sometimes you just want to quickly pop into town.

Well recently the Fenwick store in York has being having a major make over. Its now stocks Ren skincare, Nail’s Inc and has a Clains beauty spa. But the main thing that has got me excited it that there is now a MAC and Laura Mercier counter!!!!



Now I couldn’t look round without picking up afew little treats for my myself.

From MAC I got a Frost Lipstick in Fresh Moroccan and a Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. And from Laura Mercier I picked up the Secret Concealer.

While im so excited that we now how 2 great brands in York, I think my bank account will soon think it’s a negative thing xx

No comments:

Post a Comment