Friday 20 July 2012

Osmo Berber Oil - Hair Treatment


Hey Guys,

I received this in May's glossybox and I have been waiting patiently to use it while I have finishing off my current hair treatment. When I first saw it was so excited. People have been raving about hail oils and how they work wonders on your hair. If im honest, I have always been abit unsure about oil for hair. I expected that adding oil to your hair would make it look really greasy. I have quite fine hair and this is the last thing I would want for my hair. But I decided to give it ago and hope for the best and I can say that im glad I did.


This has been the best thing I have ever used on my hair. Since using it my hair seems fuller, looks shinier and doesn't go as greasy during the day like it usual does.

I apply about a 5 pence amount onto my finger tips and then rub it into damp hair. I then section my hair and blow dry it. While my usual styling product just left my hair looking OK this leaves my hair looking fantastic. It kind of makes my feel like I have had my hair blow dried at a hairdresses!!!

I think I am now convinced by hair oils and once I have used this I will be purchasing again.

Have you tried any hair oils and what have you thought? Are there any you would recommend? Let me know :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment